- CAD Consultant and Services is popular among civil engineering companies as it provides reliable and cost-effective civil designing & civil drafting services of international standards. Using our vast expertise across domains, we ensure our patrons receive best-in-class solutions and services that are in-compliant with all statutory norms, rules & regulations. For each project, we take care of the conceptual, introductory, and detailed structural design. As a consultancy, we bring forth the positive traits on the table including a profitable design that can ensure well-accoladed reviews. Our final output is gained by unbeatable experience, sophisticated technological tools, effective coordination, and enhanced visualization which is ensured by a highly skilled and experienced staff well versed in civil engineering design and civil CAD (Computer-Aided Design) services.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
ROAD DPR FROM RURAL ROAD TO MULTILANE HIGHWAYS
- Preparation of DPR and feasibility studies Our company provides DPR services which is a detailed project report that gives a detailed account of important aspects required for the financial institutions in order to raise funds. It is a detailed plan of action and particulars about a project. We work on the strategy which comprises of various aspects of a project, such as technical feasibility, financial aspects, marketing goals, etc. Our main goal is for a successful completion of the project in a proper manner.
The report also consists of:
- Traffic Survey
- Axle load survey
- FWD/Benkelman Beam Survey
- Topographic Survey
- Road condition survey
- Road inventory survey
- Road safety survey
- Pavement design
- Feasibility Study
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
- Rate Analysis
ROAD INVENTORY SURVEY
We conduct extensive and detailed survey to study the profile of the roads to understand road/Pavement widths, road pavement types, cross drainage works, bridge, drain types, encroachments etc. We make sure that the results are accurate with proper profiling of the existing conditions for rural roads to multilane highways. We have completed more than 60,000 kms of roads as of now.
ROAD CONDITION SURVEY
We specialize in the Road Condition Survey that is focused on collecting reliable data in order to determine the structural integrity, distresses, skid resistance, and overall riding quality of the pavement.
TRAFFIC AND AXEL ROAD SURVEY
When it comes to traffic and axel road survey, we provide a range of services which does not limit to but include:
- automatic traffic counts
- intersection counts
- speed measurements/surveys
- mobile speed displays
- noise level measurements/surveys
- pedestrian and bicycle counts
- axle weight analyses
- destination surveys
- Benkelman beam survey
DESIGN OF ROADS
We provide exclusive services for the designing of roads where to start with a dedicated team of engineers are appointed for collecting the necessary technical data. A lot of attention is given to the details while designing the roads, pavements, cross drainage work, etc. while keeping in mind the geometry and IRC road safety norms.
- Road Inventory and Alignment reconnaissance survey
- Highway X – Sections
- Horizontal and Vertical alignment Design on Techno-Economic considerations
- Embankment Design
- Identification of Type and Intersection/Interchange Design
- Drainage Design
- Planning and Design of Toll Plaza, Weighting stations, Bus bays & Passenger Shelter, Truck Lay bye & Rest Areas etc.
- Cross Drainage and Bridges Structures Design with GAD & Construction Drawings
- Road Safety Audit and Design of Road furniture and safety features
- Traffic management and safety during the construction plan
ROAD SAFETY AUDIT
We also work on the Road Safety Audit process to ensure safe implications of highway improvements and new road schemes. Our goal is to minimize fatal road accidents in the future once the scheme has been built and the road comes into use. We carry out the road safety audit in three stages in order to ensure the safety of everyone involved and as a precautionary measure for the work to run smoothly.
- Stage 1 DRP
- Stage 2 while construction
- Stage 3 after completion of the project
Our top-notch Architectural services look after a variety of aspects like design, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. Our architects also take on services like feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management to name a few. The other services include:
- Schematic Design: Establish the conceptual design, scale and relationship among spaces.
- Design Development: Refine the design and prepare plans, elevations, building sections and typical details.
- Contract Documents: Prepare detailed working drawings and specifications for construction.
- Bidding and Negotiation: Solicit bids from contractors and negotiate the contract for construction.
- Contract Administration: Observe construction to assure the project is built according to the drawings and specifications.
We undertake Landscape design projects to plan and design functional and beautiful outdoor spaces. We have worked with several big infrastructure projects as well as designed a plethora of outdoor and indoor office spaces.
BRIDGE DESIGN AND BUILDING STRUCTURE DESIGN
We provide bridge design services where we conduct surveys, hydraulic calculations, the general arrangement of drawing (GAD), detailed estimation, detailed structural drawing. In the building structure design services, we design for residential, commercial and industrial steel structures with detailed structural drawings. We also utilize the latest software for the same.
We provide GIS mapping services for state, district, block/taluka maps. All the road inventory features are ensured in the maps with an avid specialisation in PMGSY DRRP GIS mapping. We also take up state, district, taluka/block mapping projects for drainage, river, roads and infrastructure projects.
LAND ACQUISITION FOR INFRA PROJECTS
We prepare land acquisition proposals for various highway projects.
SEA FRONT, RIVER FRONT AND POND BEAUTIFICATION AND DEVELOPMENT
We take up large scale infrastructure beautification projects for ponds, sea and river front. Our motto is to ensure a safe haven for the eco system with an environmentally friendly approach. We do soil survey, topographic survey as well as the use of people survey to get a better understanding of the process.
UNDERWATER SURVEYING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
We provide underwater geo-located digital photography services that is Scuba-based and ROV-based for locating specific hazards and bridge and dam structure which were previously unobtainable at such accuracy. This technique is capable of identifying, mapping, and recording the x, y and z coordinates of submerged structures in low visibility waters with minimal error.
TOWN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING WORK
From field survey to final proposal of the development plan and Town Planning scheme, We work extensively in order to make the places attractive and convenient for the people who live there at the same time ensuring that the place meets the strategic measurable goals that a person, organization or community plans to meet within a certain amount of time. We have worked on more than 25 town planning schemes and 10 development plans.
BIM and MEP Service
We provide BIM and MEP service model to foster effective communication between Consultants/Designers, Engineers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Under BIM we provide the following services:
- 3D model visualization in structures to reduce constant construction changes.
- Accuracy, completeness and consistency of the design to give a real time feel.
- Effective collaboration amongst the concerned teams and members for an effective output.
- Detailed Bar Bending, Schedule and Shop Drawings with 3D visualization which help in scheduling, and better monitoring of the project.
- Preconstruction and prefabrication reviews to avoid wastage of resources and unnecessary construction changes.
- 3D BIM produces accurate shop drawings which will be helpful during prefabrication.
- Ensure accuracy and finished drawings before starting construction, eliminates RFIs, work held-ups, and rework.
The MEP services include:
- Mechanical services
- HVAC: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
- Fire protection
- Electrical services
- Electrical HT and LT power distribution
- Earthing and lighting protection
- Fire detection and alarm system
- Public address system
- Access control system
- CCTV system and monitoring system
- Building security system
- Building management system
- Plumbing services
- Domestic water system
- Flushing water system
- Sewage water system
- Rainwater system
- Sewage treatment plant
- Water treatment plant
- All piping and sanitary fixture that provide water for any use
- Civil co-ordination
We hold a strong technical expertise, right from formulating preliminary interior and landscape design concepts to rendering your interior and landscape design recommendations. We develop schemes, concepts, and designs for electrical wiring diagrams. Our technical staff can formulate preliminary design concepts to drafting as per client recommendations from preliminary design data or sketches of design, such as plans, elevations, sections, etc. Our civil drafting team consists of experienced and highly qualified civil engineers.
- Conceptual & Detailed Design
- Construction Drawings
- Shop Drawings
- Fabrication Drawings
- Structural Steel Design
- CAD Drafting
- CAD Conversion
- Reinforcement Detailing
CAD Consultant & Services is a gradually developing body having a strong grip on 2D and 3D designing, and modelling that is mainly done for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Industry. As a full-service CAD design engineering consultant in Vadodara with proficiency in a broad range of industries, we provide a wide range of project management consulting services. Using our vast experience across domains, we ensure our patrons receive best-in-class solutions that are compliant with all statutory norms.
- Cost Efficiency
- Integrated Solution
- Accuracy and Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- Tried & Tested Methodology
- Reliable, Efficient, and Economic
- Best Industrial Practices
- Time-Bound Delivery
- Quality Output